Vodka sauce is one of my signature recipes. One that all my friends and family ask for on the regular. Insert a new element: Lasagna rolls and the taste buds are blown away. Are you going for chicken, shrimp, or one of each? . For the complete recipe please visit www.ScaleAndTailor.com or grab the link in my bio.
Ingredients: - Lasagna Noodles (1/2 box) - Chicken (2 breast, roughly chopped) OR - Shrimp (6-8 medium, sliced in half) - Chicken Seasoning (optional) - Mozzarella Cheese (1/2 cup, divided) - Cream Cheese (1/2 cup) - Mayo (1/4 cup) - Garlic (2 Cloves, minced) - Vodka Sauce (see below for full directions) Directions: 1. Make vodka sauce (see below for full recipe).
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. While the chicken is cooking, mix the inner stuffing. In a small bowl add cream cheese, mayo, 2 Tbsp mozzarella, and garlic. Set aside. Keep oven preheated.
3. In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Place lasagna noodles in water as directed on box. Cook al dente (slightly firm to bite). Drain. 4. In a large casserole dish, add a few scoops of sauce to the bottom (to prevent noodles from burning). Place lasagna roll on cutting board. Spread 1 Tbsp of stuffing mixture, then chicken, and roll. Place in casserole dish. Repeat until all sauce and chicken is used. Approx 6-8 rolls. Top with a generous vodka cause and the remainder mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Vodka Sauce Recipe: Ingredients
- Pasta Sauce (1 can)
- Bacon (1/2 package, chopped)
- Cream (1/2 cup Whipped cream)
- Onion (1 large, diced)
- Garlic (5 cloves)
- Italian Seasoning (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- Paprika (1 Tbsp)
- Basil (1/2 Tbsp)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Vodka (3/4 of a cup)
1. Dice onions and chop bacon and put in a large frying pan. Cook until bacon and onions are cooked. Leave fat from bacon in. (used instead of a olive oil base)
2. Add all spices and vodka and stir. Make sure you boil out the alcohol from the vodka for a minimum of 5 minutes.
3. Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 30 minutes up to a maximum of an hour.
4. Boil desired pasta as per their instructions.
#Lasagna #LasagnaRolls #VodkaSauce #Pasta #PastaLover #PastaPasta #PastaDinner #PastaRecipes #Yummy #FoodLover #CookingVideo #MomsWhoCook #ChickenRecipes #CanadianFoodBlogger #InstaMeat #RecipeBlog #TorontoBlogger #CanadianBlogger #BestDinnerIdeas #WhatsForDinner
#VodkaSauce #VodkaSauceRecipes #VodkaSauceLasagnaRolls #VodkaSauceLasagnaRollUps #Lasagna #LasagnaRecipes #TheBestLasagna #TheBestLasagnaRecipes #TheBestLasagnaRolls #TheBestLasagnaRollUps #PastaRecipe #Thebestlasagnarecipes #CasseroleDishes #TheBestDinnerIdeas #TheBestPastaIdeas #Howtocooklasagnarolls #dinnerideas #thebestdinnerideas #whattomakefordinner #DelishLasagna #howtomakelasagna