Stuffed Skillet Cookie
I've had this skillet cookie on my mind ever since I stumbled across a picture on Pinterest ages ago. Now finally owning a Louisana Grills Pellet Grill, I knew what dessert I wanted to try first. Using my every day cook recipe and turning into a STUFFED skillet cookie are was dreams are made of.
Prep Time: 2 Hours
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 2 hour, 20 minutes
Ingredients: - Flour (all-purpose 5 1/4 cups) - Baking Sode (2 tsp)
- Butter (unsalted, room temperature, 2 cup) - Brown Sugar (2 cup) - Sugar (1 cup) - 2 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract (4 tsp) - Chocolate Chips (1/2 cup)
- Stuff with you favorite chocolate bar
Directions: 1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1-2 minutes until well combined. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract one at a time and mix until fully combined. 2. Slowly mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then mix in the chocolate chips, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. 3. Cover the cookie dough tightly and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. Once the dough is almost chilled.
4. Preheat the oven or smoker to 325F. Split half of the cookie dough in half. Spread half of the cookie dough onto the bottom on your skillet. Top with your favorite chocolate bar. Then use the remainder cookie dough onto.
5. Bake or Smoke for 20 minutes.
#SkilletCookie #Cookie #Cookies #CookieRecipe #ChocolateChipCookies #Dessert #Desserts #RecipeBlog #Recipe #Recipes #HomeMade #TheFeedFeed #Yummy #Foody #CookieLovers #FromScratch #Bake #Baking #EasyRecipes #RecipeIdeas #RecipeDeveloper #BakingVideo #FoodOfInstagram #IMadeThis #FoodPhotography #FoodInfluencer #BBQ #BBQLover #Smoker