Carnival Style Chicken Balls | 30 Minute Recipe
Pancake battered chicken is scrumptious on it's own. Add a maple glaze and your favorite candy, well that's like a carnival ride of flavor in your mouth. This savory sweet treat will have everyone raving about how fun and delicious these are.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Down: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Chicken Ball - Chicken (Breasts 2 or Boneless Thighs 4 cubed) - Pancake Mix (2 cups) - Water (1 1/3 cup)
- Vegetable Oil (1 cup)
- Icing sugar (1 cup)
- Milk (4 Tbsp)
- Maple Syrup (1 Tbsp)
- Candy of choice (1/2 cup)
- Get all your ingredients ready. Mix you pancake mixture and water (every pre-made mix is different. Use as directed on the box, but use slightly less water as you want a slightly thicker batter). Chop your chicken into 1" cubes.
- Season you chicken however you want. I used Adams Rib Rub (Original). You can also just use a salt and pepper mixture.
- In a large skillet, add vegetable oil and put on high medium high heat. Once oil is heated in your pan (drop of water in pan and should sizzle then you know the oil is hot enough). Dip each piece of chicken in the batter, coating every side, then drop into the oil. Cook on each side for approximately 5 minutes. Remove and place on a plate with paper towel to soak up any excess oil.
- Let cool before icing. Dip chicken ball into icing mixture, then top with your favorite candy.
#Chicken #ChickenThighs #ChickenBreasts #ChickenRecipes #ChickenDinner #EasyRecipes #QuickRecipes #30MinuteMeals #RecipeIdeas #UniqueFood #FestivalFood #InstaMeat #CookingVideo #Cook #Cooking #HomeMade #IMadeThis #FunFood #CarnivalFood #FoodPhotography #FoodOfInstagram #Dessert #DessertRecipes #FoodInfluencer #RecipeDeveloper #FoodBlog #FoodBlogger #RecipeBlogger #CanadianBlogger