The only thing dry in this recipe is the SUN DRIED tomatoes. This creamy full bodies chicken recipe is sure to send your taste buds dancing. Throw it on top of some rice or pasta or simply eat it on its own.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Ingredients: - Chicken Breasts (4) - Sundried Tomatoes (1/4 cup, chopped)
- Onion (1 medium, diced)
- Cream (heavy, 1 cup) - Basil (fresh, 1/2 cup)
- Poultry Rub (I used @AdamsRibRub) - Parsley (fresh, 1 Tbsp)
- Cream Cheese (1/4 cup)
- Butter (2 Tbsp)
- Garlic (3 cloves, minced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Italian Seasoning (1/2 Tbsp)
Directions: 1. Set your smoker to 400 degrees. Rub your chicken with your favorite poultry seasoning. I used @AdamsRibRub original. Grill your chicken until almost cooked (an internal temperature of 145 degrees (about 30 minutes).
2. While your chicken is smoking, get the cream sauce ready. Get your ingredients prepped and chopped. In a cast iron pan, on your smoker add the butter, onions, sun dried tomato, basil, garlic, and parsley. Stir and let saute for approximately 10 minutes. Then add the cream, Italian seasoning, cream cheese, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
3. Once the cream sauce is hot and bubbling, add the almost cooked chicken to the sauce. The chicken will reach its final cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees in the sauce. Absorbing the sauce and its flavors.
4. Serve over rice or pasta and enjoy.
Grill: @LouisianaGrills 700 Series
#ChickenBreast #ChickenBreastRecipe #ChickenDinner #ChickenRecipes #InstaMeat #RecipeDeveloper #RecipeIdeas #TheBestRecipes #Dinner #HomeMade #CookingVideo #RecipeVideo #GirlsWhoGrill #GirlsCanGrill #BBQNation #BBQSmoker #BBQSmoking #FoodInfluencer #CanadianFoodBlog #CanadianFoodBlogger #FoodPhotography #MomsWhoCook #Foodie #FoodOfInstagram #InstaEats #FeedTheFeed #RecipeDevelopment