Buffalo Chicken Dip STUFFED Wings. This Smoked chicken wing recipe will have your tastebuds dancing. Here in this recipe I'll show how to stuff a chicken wing and impress your guests with the perfect Stuffed chicken Wings.
Canadian Chicken means so much to me. It gives me that peace of mind that I'm getting quality poultry AND supporting our local communities. Whenever I can't find that logo, I always ask my butcher, because it should be important to them too. Let's come together in community by supporting local by supporting the logo.
When you support local Canadian Chicken Farmers it means a price you can trust. When supply meets demand it means balance. No spikes in prices and a stable community. Always look for that logo.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - STUFFED WING
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Chicken Wings (whole, 6-10)
- Franks Red Hot Sauce (Buffalo 1/4, divided)
- Sweet Heat @LouisianaGrills rub (or substitute for your favourite poultry seasoning)
- Cream Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Ranch Dressing (1/4 cup)
- Garlic (2 cloves, minced)
- Chili Sauce (1/2 Tbsp)
- Ginger (1 tsp, minced)
- Cheese (marble, shredded, 1/4 cup)
- Chicken (leftover chicken breast, thigh, or drumstick, chopped)
1. These stuffed wings can BAKED or SMOKED on a pellet grill. First, you want to make your buffalo chicken dip to stuff your wings with. In a medium-size bowl, add half of the franks red hot sauce (buffalo), cream cheese, ranch dressing, garlic, chilli sauce, ginger and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Using whole chicken wings, sliced the top portion of the chicken wing. Just under skin (see video) with a sharp knife. Using a small spoon, using small portions, stuff with your chicken wing. Season with your preferred poultry rub or seasoning. I used Lousiana Grills "Sweet Heat".
BAKING: Put your chicken wings onto a baking sheet and cook first at 350 degrees for a half hour then crank up the heat to 425 for another 30 minutes. This will give a crispy finish. Sauce before serving with the remainder of the Franks Red Hot Sauce (buffalo).
SMOKING: Preheat your pellet grill to 350 degrees. Place your chicken wings directly onto the grill. Smoke for approximately 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees. Brush Franks Red Hot Sauce (Buffalo) onto the wings and put back onto the grill for another 15 minutes to set the sauce and to reach an internal temperature of 185 degrees.
CHECK THESE RECIPES OUT
WANT MORE DAILY? JOIN ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE @ScaleAndTailor
#Chicken #ChickenWings #BBQFamily #BBQWings #BBQChickenWings #ChickenRecipes #InstaMeat #FoodPornDaily #Foody #TheCookFeed #ChickenLover #FoodNation #Barbeque #BBQTime #EasyRecipes #InstaBBQ #TorontoFoodBlogger #CanadianFoodBlogger #OntarioFoodBlogger #RecipeDeveloper #FoodInfluencer #CanadianFoodInfluencer #CanadianFoodie #Dinner #FoodPhotography #StayHomeAndCook #CookingVideo #FoodOfInstagram #HomeCooking